12-18 mos by September
Our nurturing caregivers provide the ultimate in care for our youngest students. Current research in child development demonstrates that touching, holding, cuddling and speaking to infants actually facilitates brain growth during this time of rapid development.
Our superior 1:2 adult/child ratio allows our caregivers to provide relationship-driven care, developing a trusting bond with your baby while you’re away. We believe a strong family-school relationship is vital in providing optimal care for our infants and young toddlers.
All Ladybug activities and interactions link to the NJ Birth to Three Learning Standards.
Learning and developmental objectives:
- Social and Emotional
- Trust and security
- Relationships with peers and adults
- Approaches to Learning
- Language and Communications
- Listening and understanding
- Communicating and speaking
- Exploration and discovery
- Imitation and dramatic play
- Physical and Motor
- Gross motor
- Fine motor
- Physical health and well-being